If you’re in or around the Queen City you’re probably looking for the very best window company in Charlotte and we’ve found them. My friend Brian owns Zen Windows in Charlotte and his team is doing fantastic things.
Both Brian and his wife Sara have been in the window and door industry for many years. They often talked about starting their own replacement window company in Charlotte, but the right business model never presented itself.
That all changed when they were introduced to Zen Windows. Dan Wolt had founded the company in Ohio after deciding it was time to turn the traditional way of selling windows on its head. His approach created a totally new way of selling windows and doors. When they saw it, they thought “now that’s how it should be done.”
So what makes Zen Windows unique?
- Other window companies rely on high-pressure sales tactics; Zen keeps everything relaxed and focuses on educating customers.
- Others wear you down with 3-4 hour sales presentations; Zen respects your time and does most of their quoting over email or the phone.
- Others could have expensive showrooms that add to their customer’s costs; Zen keeps prices low by offering excellent product demonstration videos that you can watch on your own schedule.
I could go on and on about how Zen Windows eliminated everything people hate about the window industry, but I’ll just say: CUSTOMERS LOVE IT.
Based on Brian’s 17+ years of industry experience as an owner and executive at a major window manufacturer, he knew this was a game changer. Zen took a stale industry with a process that annoyed its own customers and innovated it using a new method that was completely hassle-free.
He finally had found the exact right business model and brought Zen Windows to Charlotte in 2014.
I’m happy to say the response has been fantastic.
Homeowners routinely talk about how much they like doing business this way and how easy they’ve made the whole process. Folks love dealing directly with the owners because it’s easy to see how much they care about getting great results at a reasonable price.
This is exactly how Brian and Sara wanted owning a business to be. They’re helping people improve their home, but without the uncomfortable sales calls and other stresses associated with traditional home improvement.
There are 2 easy ways to reach them to get your project started.
- Give them a ring at 704-612-6808.
- Fill out the form below and they’ll be in touch at a time that is convenient for you.
Don’t worry, we never share your info with anyone. Ever.