If you’re a homeowner looking to buy new windows this page is not for you. Click here to find the best local window companies in your area.
If you’re in the window business, keep reading.
We’re working on something great just for you. Soon we’ll be announcing a few exciting new developments around here and we want to share them with the right companies as soon as they’re available.
With thousands of potential customers coming to our site looking for info on new windows we want to do more to connect them with the best window companies in their area. That’s just the beginning.
I’ve been running replacement window businesses in several cities for many years and I know exactly what you deal with every day. The success of your business (and mine) depends on bringing in new customers, and we both know that all new customers are not created equal.
My companies take care of a very wide range of customers, but our ideal new customer has the following traits:
- They’re willing to learn about their options.
- This means they’re less likely to get talked into something they don’t need or buy the cheapest thing they can find.
- They view us as a resource.
- This means that even though our quotes are free they’ll value our time and energy and they’ll be home for our meeting.
- They’re planing on buying windows.
- This means they’re not just kicking tires, they want new windows and they’re looking for the best option for them.
We know that if we get a customer with these three traits we’ll likely be able to earn their business and I bet you feel the same way too.
We’re not the right website for many companies.
The companies we’re going to be working with most certainly DO NOT need to agree with us on everything, but we do need to agree on the basics.
I sold used cars in college and had a lot of fun with it. I have no moral problem with folks who sell windows like they’re a secondhand Ford. However, I think it’s a shortsighted way to run a business in the 21st century. That’s not how I run my businesses and it’s absolutely NOT what our readers are looking for. If you’re committed to running a high-pressure sales organization we’re just not the right place for you.
If you think you’re the type of company that our readers are looking for enter your email below.
In addition to new ways to connect people with great local companies we’re also going to be looking at adding a few more industry features in the future. These may include:
- The 3 easiest ways to grow your business while reducing your average lead cost
- Creating an unbeatable and repeatable sales process
- Pricing strategies to make you (and your customers) smile
- Hiring, training and managing an outstanding sales team
- Special pricing with national window manufacturers for TheWindowDog partners to lower your cost of goods sold potentially saving you THOUSANDS every month
Obviously it’s pretty important that we find the right companies to work with if we’re going to be sharing info like this.
We’ll be opening up this new program to a small group of the best companies all over the US and Canada. Then we’ll be closing it down while we work to make sure the first group of companies achieve the best possible results. If you’d like us to let you know when this is getting started enter your info here.